Beginning March of 2018 we started working working with RealManage and utilizing CiraNet for accepting homeowner payments online. Homeowners must activate their new account with CiraNet to enable paying dues online as well as opening up service requests and other tasks.
There are several options for payment, most are free. However, credit card payments will have a surcharge that is collected by the processing bank. The HOA and management company do not receive any monies from the credit card surcharges.
Additional services and details provided on the CircaNet site include:
- Owner statements and payment history
- Assessment rules information
- Deed restriction summary
- Deed restriction violation reporting
- Board member directory
- Owner directory
- Contact information updates
- Directory publishing preferences
- Electronic document archive
- Online payments
- Online service requests